We at Alpha Card Services’ recognize that you, our customers, visitors, users, and all others who use AlphaCardServices.com value your privacy. We respect your privacy.
You choose the privacy settings for the content you upload (public, shared or private.)
If you choose to share information publicly (such as in chats), you do so at your own risk. Remember, uploaded content marked “public” can be viewed by anyone.
Some personal information is collected when you create an account. Alpha Card Services may share non-personally identifiable aggregated demographic information.
We keep server logs to track usage, and may correlate this information with personal information when required.
Information Collection and How it is Used:
Alpha Card Services collects personal information when you create your user account with Alpha Card Services to use Alpha Card Services’ Services (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) or to post content on the Alpha Card Services Website. When you register, we ask for your full name, your email address, your age and certain optional information such as your gender.
When you register and create your own account profile, Alpha Card Services will use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Alpha Card Services Service and Website including personalization and customization based on what you share with Alpha Card Services or what Alpha Card Services learns about you from your use of the Website.
Information you share publicly online may be shared or used in ways Alpha Card Services cannot and does not control in any way. Such information might include information you share online in message or discussion boards, emails, chat areas, within your public profile, etc. Others could collect, use, and disclose this information. Alpha Card Services cannot guarantee the security of such information that you disclose or communicate online in public areas such as message boards, chat rooms, and within your public profile and you do so at your own risk.
While Alpha Card Services currently does not charge fees to create an account at this time, Alpha Card Services reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to new Alpha Card Services content or services or to portions (or all) of the existing Website or Service. If you would like to obtain a paid account, we will ask for your billing address, phone number, and credit card information. Consistent with this policy, Alpha Card Services will take steps to secure this information and access the information only for matters related to payment processing. Payment information will not be shared with others unless or except in connection with processing of payments and if so, subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
Alpha Card Services displays targeted advertisements based on personal information that is exhibited in your profile.
Alpha Card Services automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request. Alpha Card Services uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. Alpha Card Services may correlate this information with the personal information of individual users.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
• To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers which are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
• To estimate the total number of users visiting the Alpha Card Services Website from specific geographical regions.
• To make sure that users are not voting for themselves or friends during contests or promotions.
We may place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer, or use similar technologies to enhance or personalize the Website and our relationship with you. The cookie itself does not contain personal information although it will enable us to relate your use of this Website to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Alpha Card Services products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Alpha Card Services Service or Website.
Alpha Card Services uses its own cookies and may use similar technologies for a number of purposes, including to:
• Access your information when you "sign in";
• Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Alpha Card Services’ Service;
• Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on the Alpha Card Services Website;
• Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
• Conduct research to improve Alpha Card Services’ content and services; and
• Otherwise authenticate users and enhance, personalize, or customize your use of the Website.
Alpha Card Services may use third-party authorized service providers under contracts with Alpha Card Services to assist Alpha Card Services in displaying advertising to you, and in such case may share the information in the cookie Alpha Card Services collects with such service providers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
When you post User Content to the Alpha Card Services Website, your Alpha Card Services ID or alias that you are posting under is visible to other users.
If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Alpha Card Services may share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies in the following circumstances:
• If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website to create your own account profile, we may share your personally identifiable information with employees, contractors, agents doing work for Alpha Card Services or other third parties to provide you with the features and functionality of the Alpha Card Services Website and Service and to personalize and enhance our business relationship with you.
• Alpha Card Services may share non-personally identifiable aggregated demographic information with third parties (including Partners), such as "53% of users who regularly user Alpha Card Services chat are between the ages of 18 and 24" or the like.
• Alpha Card Services may also share your personal information and/or aggregate information with our, technical consultants, third party auditors and other third parties who work with us to create or maintain the Website, enhance its functionality or provide associated services.
• There may be portions of the Website, from time to time, that are co-branded or co-labeled with the brand or name belonging to one of Alpha Card Services’ Partners. Although Alpha Card Services will own any non-personally identifiable and personally identifiable information collected about you from one of these co-branded areas, such information may be shared by Alpha Card Services with that Partner.
• Alpha Card Services may share personal information about Website users with third parties if doing so is appropriate to carry out a user’s request, render its services or, if it reasonably believes that doing so is legally required or is in Alpha Card Services’ interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
• If Alpha Card Services should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information Alpha Card Services receives from you from this Website is an Alpha Card Services asset and may be transferred.
Third Party Advertisers
An Important Note on Children and Privacy
Alpha Card Services does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age. If Alpha Card Services learns that such information has been collected on our Website, Alpha Card Services will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. Any person who provides their personal information to Alpha Card Services through this Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
You can change your Alpha Card Services account information at any time.
You can delete your Alpha Card Services account at any time from your settings page; however, please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in Alpha Card Services’ records for some period.
We may send you certain communications relating to Alpha Card Services, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Alpha Card Services account.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. In certain areas, we use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of security.
If Alpha Card Services learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Alpha Card Services may post a notice on our Website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Website. Alpha Card Services may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com.
Due to the existing regulatory environment, Alpha Card Services cannot ensure that all of your personally identifiable information and communications will remain private and will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. Therefore, although we maintain and make every effort to comply with evolving privacy standards, we do not promise, nor should you expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private.
Your Alpha Card Services account information is password-protected. It is your responsibility to keep your password private. Do not share your password with anyone.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your personal data you consent to:
• The transfer of your personal data to the United States as indicated above.
If you have questions or suggestions please use you the help form or you can contact us at:
Alpha Card Services
1210 Northbrook Dr.
Trevose, PA 19053
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha Card Services
1210 Northbrook Dr.
Trevose, PA 19053